[Artemisia] Pattern & Fabric Merchants at Uprising?

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:00:13 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Has anybody heard -- thru channels official or not -- if Reconstructing
> History will be attending? When she was a guest instructor back in March,
> Kass McGann mentioned that she'd like to make Uprising this year, but the
> dates might conflict with Lillies War. I also didn't see Pastiche listed on
> the Merchants page for the event. I hope the economy isn't forcing them to
> stay home.
>

> Daydreaming of
> fine sewing supplies,
>
> Aurora de Portugal
> Loch Salann

Hmmm... I don't know about Kass McGann, but the lady from Pastiche had said
(at Estrella) that she was planning to come to Uprising.  I will be sad if
she doesn't, as i was saving some coin to buy some items from her.

I am excited that TL Barnes (AKA The Trim Lady) will be there - she usually
has metal thread embroidery supplies at good prices.  She keeps them under
the table - you just have to ask for them.   It will also be good to support
the other merchants as well.  :)

~thea