[Artemisia] Heraldic Registration Fees

Travis Schenck mr.schenck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:41:47 CDT 2009

Gentles,
In my attempt to help a member of my Riding register their heraldry I am
unable to find sum of the registration fee on the Kingdom Heraldry Website
or the forms there in.
If the list would be so kind to direct me to the appropriate link or inform
me of the cost I would be very grateful. If no answer emerges I must make
the conclusion that the Kingdom is no longer charging to register names and
heraldry otherwise they would have posted it more clearly. I doubt this is
the case and yes is somewhat far fetched to assume so but it would be quite
pleasant.

Regards
Lord Ramon De Javier
Incipient Riding of Redbridge

--
If you wish to understand today, you must search yesterday.  ~Pearl S. Buck