[Artemisia] Heraldic Registration Fees

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Jun 2 09:04:40 CDT 2009

Please direct your inquiry to either the Kingdom Herald (Mistress
Kelwyn) or the Kingdom Submissions Deputy (Lady Johanne). They're great
people and will give you all the assistance you need.  Their information
is in the officer section of the Sage and on the Kingdom website.

I know there are still fees for registering names and heraldry and they
know what the current procedures and costs are. I do not believe it is
posted, because the actual cost changes depending on what is needed, and
whether or not it is new, a change or resubmission.
Good luck!

Juliana