[Artemisia] Missing Soldiers

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 16:03:57 CDT 2009

cuz it has to do with a crazy WY boy who is close to Anna got set to deploy a few months ago, and another entered boot camp, so she asked and decided to start this.   I would just hope now it doesn't stop.

and to answer your question.  Nothing has been done for those coming home, perhaps someone with more knowledge about getting information about people coming home should start it up (hint hint... :)  )

I am sorry this is coming late for some, but i'm glad someone is doing something.

:)

Ashé'el
*who has several crazy friends serving.