[Artemisia] Missing Soldiers

Suzanne Semich magpie at wyoming.com
Tue Jun 2 18:44:09 CDT 2009

I agree that things could have been done before. the reason I am doing it
now is that it finally hit home with me. I haven't had any close friends or
family affected until now. And this is something I wanted to do for them and
thought I could extend the Idea to anyone wanting to support their friends
and family. As for those that have served and return my thanks and prayers
go out to them all. If someone has Ideas for a welcome home thing for those
that have recently returned I say DO IT!!! Our soldiers can never have to
much support!!!!
Annabella