[Artemisia] Morgans Mead Recipe addendum

Bryce mtndude at sisna.com
Tue Jun 2 22:08:13 CDT 2009

Morgan,

  I spoke with a friend who has been brewing for some time, (yummy stuff)
and he recomends a powder wine yeast, (I said champagne earlier) and
treating the honey and water with sulfides to kill the wild yeast before
fermenting rather than boiling (boiling is period).  The Beernut can help
you with supplies.  Also, he said that oak chips would not work as a
bittering agent, but would give it good flavor. -Reginald