[Artemisia] An Uprising Challenge

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:44:17 CDT 2009

Your Grace,

I would gladly accept the challenge, however I fear their Majesties wish to preserve in good stead the ears and minds of the populace and so I fear my singing voice would likely land me in chains or wrapped in prodigious amounts of duct tape (most notably about the mouth).  I do, however, look forward to hearing the rendition.

In Service (by my continued singing silence)

Antoine de Bueil

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates