[Artemisia] An Uprising Challenge

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:59:33 CDT 2009

HL Albion Robynsson wrote:

> I would like to issue a Challenge to all you mad musicians and vocalists out
> there, to learn Henry VIII's "Pastyme With Good Companye" by Uprising. <snipped>
> I am sending a copy of the music and lyrics to each Barony and Shire, and
> would ask that the Ministers of Arts & Science pass copies to any singer
> and/or musicians in your area.

You can find sheet music and midi for Pastyme at donharrington dot net.  Click on "Known World Choir" and from the drop-down menu choose "2008 Estrella".  Master Lazarus has several years' worth of music which has been performed at Estrella on his website.  Many pieces are simple to learn and very fun!

Rebecca