[Artemisia] Food Venders at Uprising

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Wed Jun 3 14:54:34 CDT 2009

  (snip)
  Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Food Venders at Uprising

  Yes, though I don't have all the names right now.  I know that Grandpa's Bar-be-Que will be there, and I believe one of the ice cream vendors.  I know that the Hard Hat Grill won't be.  I will see that the list, as it stands now, gets put up so folks can see what's available.

  Hope that helps some,

  Alan

  > From: frankghaymes at hotmail.com<mailto:frankghaymes at hotmail.com>
  > To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org<mailto:artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
  > Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:47:54 -0700
  > Subject: [Artemisia] Food Venders at Uprising
  >

  > Are there going to be any food venders at Uprising?
  >

  > Frank G. Haymes

  Grandpa's Southern Bar-B-Que will be our only official Food Merchant this year. Just so everyone knows, Grandpa's will also have hot coffee as well as biscuits & gravy for breakfast. The Schwan truck will be there also & he is willing to take special orders. If you know of something in particular you would like, let us know so we can pass that along to him so he will have it available for you on site. The ice cream truck will also be there. I hope this answers your question. Again, please let me know if there is anything you want from the Schwan truck so he can have it for you on site.

  YIS

  Sarah