[Artemisia] Soapboxes

Johnson, Scott L SSG NG NG NGB scott.l.johnson at us.army.mil
Wed Jun 3 14:36:15 CDT 2009

The Barony of Arn Hold welcomed me home with open arms and was very supportive of me while I was deployed for 18 months. Thier Excellencies Cate and Ulrich and Tor and Rachel as well as Lords, Ladies and Peers sent me numerous books and care items which I shared. The SCA has been very very supportive of myself and others in out local area who have been and I am sure will be Deployed. Vivat on doing this as a Kingdom now. Thank you all! In Sevice,

Laird Colin Campbell De Lieth
MKA
SFC Scott Johnson
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell