[Artemisia] Food Venders at Uprising

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Wed Jun 3 21:09:41 CDT 2009

Sarah said...
 The Schwan truck will be there also & he is willing to take special orders.
If you know of something in particular you would like, let us know so we can
pass that along to him so he will have it available for you on site. The ice
cream truck will also be there. I hope this answers your question. Again,
please let me know if there is anything you want from the Schwan truck so he
can have it for you on site.

  YIS

  Sarah