[Artemisia] Pets question

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at Comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 22:43:08 CDT 2009

Quoting Mistress Jerilyn:
>> I'm sure that you have to answer this question every year, but this is
>> the first year that I had planned on going to Uprising. I read the site
>> rules and it states very emphatically that NO Pets are allowed.
>> As I'm the pet of a pug that had planned on going, I'm somewhat
>> disappointed. Is there a specific reason for this ban?
>> Jerilyn

I am also interested to know why responsible pet owners cannot bring their
pets to Uprising.  I am trying to train my Don Gato to be a better camping
kitty . . .

Anna de Brabant
Baroness, Loch Salann