[Artemisia] Pets question

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:54:22 CDT 2009

His Excellency Braden quipped:

> -Marcello, who would much rather have to worry about a pet than teenagers
> this Uprising.
>
> That's because you know many pets are better housebroken than some of the
> teenagers there...

And some of the teens I know are better behaved than some of the adults --
particularly once the liquor starts to flow.

Coincidentally (or perhaps not), the autocrats and I have just been corresponding over
measures meant to address the issue of after-hours misbehavior at Uprising. I'll let the
event staff expand upon the details.

Aurora de Portugal
Kingdom Youth Officer