[Artemisia] Pets authorization

Shanna danielle_sh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 12:13:35 CDT 2009

As the KEO who would have to maintain this roster and complete these cards (unless fully deligated to the regent of the hounds Aine), I first lean away from more paperwork. :)

If possible could we treat it more like bounced checks and keep a list of only the problems?  Standard practice is a warning or two at an event and then if the animal is not kept in check by the owner it is kicked off site by the steward/deputy.  If this poor behavior was reported to me / Aine we could document them as a blacklisted animal/owner, and a roster of this information could be kept on an excel file available to all event stewards/reeves on the stables website.  Lady Aine and I could determine a petition process to prove oneself off the list (SCA/mundane training obtained / good behavior during a probationary period).

Feel free to email me privately with feedback on this.

-Danielle, KEO

--
Earc