[Artemisia] Pets authorization

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:07:35 CDT 2009

A SPLENDID IDEA!!!

Cards & rosters work for fighters, rapier, archers and horses, why not pets
too?

I'll step up to the plate and take responsibility with my dog AND... be the
first to ask... what do I need to do to get my dog a card, on the list, etc,
etc?

Freydis
~Per His Excellency of Arnhold ->> owner of the dog that tries to swallow a
noisy monkey prior to coursing