[Artemisia] Class request for CPR & AED Certification from Lord Douglas Sutherland

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Thu Jun 4 22:38:50 CDT 2009

Hi Douglas,

We can probably still get you in the schedule, but I wasn't sure that you were ready as your last e-mail said that you "may have found a solution".  I was kinda waiting for "yes, I have a solution.

So, if you're still interested, when can you do that class (time and day), how many students can you take, are there any fees, what must the students provide, etc.

Thanks,  Alan