[Artemisia] Sewing Frenzie

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 14:39:21 CDT 2009

For those of you located in or around the area of Loch Salann (Salt Lake City), I am offering to host a sewing Frenzie this coming Saturday the 13th of June in preparation for Uprising.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.  I would be happy to help any newcomers get into some fast easy garb.  I would also welcome any experienced sewers to come help and/or get your own projects off the ground. I would like to know by Wednesday who, if anyone, will be attending so I know what to plan on.

I can be reached at zemlar at yahoo.com

Yours in Service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann  MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"