[Artemisia] Tiki torches at Uprising

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Mon Jun 8 22:01:26 CDT 2009

Hello All,

I've had some inquiries about tiki torches and such at Uprising.  I just conferred with HE Ariel, and here is our thoughts.  Tiki torches and such will be fine so long as they are used responsibly, if knocked over they cannot reach any tents, they are extinguised when people go to bed and the kiddies stay out of them.

Otherwise, such things will be fine.  However, the Barony, as always, can restrict their use on a case by case basis due to....uh...less than responsible behavior.

If you have question, please contact me privately/off-list.

YIS,  Alan