[Artemisia] Pewter casting at Uprising

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Tue Jun 9 09:05:30 CDT 2009

I just wanted to take a moment to plug my class and workshop time.  Friday morning (first thing!) we will be doing our first ever Intermediate hands on casting class working with 3-part molds!  One of the Estrella A&S categories this year is Cast Pilgrim Badges and it would be *ridiculous* for us not to shine in this one!  The limit is 5 for this class.

Saturday morning (10ish?) I'm having an open workshop time.  For anyone who is having any trouble with molds, wants more pouring time, wishes to purchase materials, wants to sit, carve and kibbutz or  just to ask questions and see what is going on, please drop by.  This isn't a formal class but more of free access to materials.  Remember to folks that have taken previous classes.. There is plenty more room on your molds!  I'll have tools and such available.

Giliana