[Artemisia] curfew?

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Thu Jun 11 18:43:58 CDT 2009

Lady Sarah,

Unfortunatley, yes, there were 3 incidents last year at Uprising.  One was quite serious, but luckily was intercepted before things got really serious.

For a short period in time, Uprising is a small town of about 900.  The SCA has a fine group of people who come and play, and largely are a group of people who leave the mundane world behind them, and all the bad things that go along with that mundane world.  But, there are a few, a very few, who bring their mundane problems with them to Uprising.

Curfew is a common answer, and we modeled ours after Estrella.  Minors can be out with their parents after curfew, and can certainly hang out in their own camp.

I'll be happy to discuss this with anyone off-list.

YIS,  Alan
Uprising Co-Autocrat