[Artemisia] Artisans Showcase at Uprising

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Sat Jun 13 17:38:44 CDT 2009

While everyone is packing (and, YES!, I mean everyone), keep in mind that the Artisans Showcase is happening Saturday from 2-4 (with setup starting at 1) in the Kingdom Pavilion.  We would love to see what everyone is working on!  This is a great venue for getting feedback, meeting other artisans and learning about all of the cool stuff going on!

We will have tables and chairs but best to bring a tablecloth or somesuch.

YIS,
 Baroness Giliana