[Artemisia] I need a ride

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 22:13:01 CDT 2009

Last week I was so thrilled to discover that I was going to be able to go to
Uprising this year... and then yesterday my van broke down beyond affordable
repair.  (I shouldn't have told anybody I was coming-- I jinxed it!!!)

I have two small children who will need to be dropped off at Grandma's house
in Logan.  I think I can get a ride from a family member from Tooele to
Logan, but I (and if possible, my three foot children's toy trebuchet) would
still need a ride from Logan to Uprising. Is there anyone who could give me
a ride to Uprising from either Tooele or Logan?  I would, of course, be
willing to share expenses, and if you can stand my cooking, I will gladly
cook you something nice.

Obrigada,
Lianor

--