[Artemisia] Uprising - Siege, Thrown Weapons & Archery Captains

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 13:58:00 CDT 2009

Citizens of Artemisia!

Just a reminder that this coming week at Uprising we will be holding a
Thrown Weapons Demonstration along with a Siege Demo\Marshaling Class. The
classes will be held as follows:

..         Siege Demo\Marshaling Class - Thursday 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm

..         Thrown Weapons Demo - Thursday 3:00 to 5:00 pm

If you have the least bit of interest in attending either of these sessions
would you please contact me off list to let me know. I would like to have an
idea on numbers attending in case I need to adjust any printed materials the
instructors are providing.

In addition to the two sessions mentioned above, I would like to extend an
open invitation to all Archery Captains and their Deputies to introduce
themselves and discuss Archery, Siege, Thrown and Missile Weapons in
general. This invitation also goes for anyone else who is interested in
becoming involved in any of these areas. I will be camping in the Barony of
the Gryphon's Lair encampment in a square brown canvas (mundane) tent. You
can find me there or on one of the ranges. I look forward to meeting as many
of you as I can.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Arthen

Arthen ap Rhun

Acting Archer General - Kingdom of Artemisia

Archery Captain - Gryphon's Lair

9th Archery Champion - Kingdom of Artemisia