[Artemisia] Dragons Tear XXV

Morgan Lucktain celtic_wolf07 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 00:49:30 CDT 2009

Greetings unto the Populace of Artemisia,

  I am sending out a reminder to all about the Shire of Stan Wyrms' 25th Dragons Tear event.  The Event Steward Lady Sorcha & myself mailed personal invites to all the Shire & Baronies Seneschals in the Kingdom to please pass on to their local populace.  Some were returned as undeliverable so I sent emails to those Seneschals.

  I know Uprising is coming upon us this week but as the Feast Steward for Dragons Tear & Seneschal I am wanting to try & get a head count for the Event & for Feast.  We are taking pre-paid reservations for the discount or people can just send an email & make a regular reservation & pay at the gate.  Dragons Tear XXV is July 10, 11 & 12.  We are taking both styles of reservations up to June 26th.  I am not installing a Feast cap but will take the reservations on that date & add 10 more then order all the food that day.

  So if you already haven't please get in touch with either myself or Lady Sorcha.  Both of our contact information is listed in the Sage with our event announcement.  For those who do not recieve the Sage my email is celtic_wolf07 at yahoo.com & Lady Sorchas' is tenacia2000 at yahoo.com.

  For those who are thinking of just day tripping for Saturday the gate is $7 & feast is $8.

  Site Fees- Adults: $15, 14 and under $10 for the two nights of camping.  The $3.00 Non-Member Surcharge will be collected for all Non-Members.

  Feast Fees- Adults $15, 14-5 $10, under five are guests of the Shire for three days of meals.  Soup Kitchen Friday Night, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch & Main Feast, Sunday Morning what ever is left to be cooked so I don't have to haul it back.

  Family cap is for a family of four or more is $100.

  Savings to be had by Pre-Paying: Adults (meal & site) $25, and Families of four or more $75 (meal & site)

  Payments made to payable to the Shire of Stan Wyrm, SCA Inc at 215 1st Ave N, PO Box 1233, Great Falls, MT 59401.

Thank you all for your time & have lots much fun at Uprising.

In Service to Artemisia & Stan Wyrm,
Lord Morgan Lucktain
Seneschal & Knight Marshal for Shire Stan Wyrm
Feast Steward for Dragons Tear XXV