[Artemisia] Missing soldiers list

Suzanne Semich magpie at wyoming.com
Mon Jun 15 09:53:39 CDT 2009

Greetings all,
    Following is the final list of our members that are unable to attend Uprising due to their military duties. Please share this list with other lists and people who will be attending Uprising so that all can support our missing warriors! There should be drop boxes for each soldier and there contact person at uprising is also listed.
Lord Damian aka Damian Tennyson from Missoula, MT
       Contact Juliana at league of York

Amatzu aka Haze Lassiter from Cody,Wy.

       Contact Lady Annabella Graham at Brewha

Etico the Idiot aka Jay Robinson from Cody,Wy.

       Contact Lady Annabella Graham at Brewha

Stephen McCale aka KC Page
       Contact Cathryn Ann at shire of Cote Du Ciel

Ivan aka LPL Tai Chrysostrom
       Contact Tamer Opropiri of Black Sea at Cote Du Ciel

Thank you for supporting our troops
that are missing from our SCA family at this time.

Lady Annabella