[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S challenge

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 23:53:36 CDT 2009

Greetings all,

After much discussion with my Master and Mistress, as well as my close friend who is an Apprentice, I see that my effort to encourage more people to get involved in A&S competitions, specifically Kingdom A&S, was not well-recieved in all quarters.  As it was not, and still is not, my intent to offend, I offer my humble apology to all who found my words offensive.  Also, I hereby withdraw my challenge to all of the Proteges, Squires, and Apprentices to entery Kingdom A&S next year, although I will still be entering myself.
To those 12 folk who entered this year, Bravo!  I realize that some projects take a year or more to be ready to enter, and I for one appreciate the effort put forth by ANYONE entering an A&S competition.

Again, my apologies to those offended, mea maxima culpa.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP