[Artemisia] Uprising Hood Class Details

IDMike08 idmike08 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 12:43:42 CDT 2009

For anyone who is planning to take my Hood class ("How to be a
HOODlum" or "How I Learned to Stop Freezing & Love Winter Events")

I have enough patterns for 15 people.  I will have some fabric on hand
for a few dollars a yard.  If you wish to bring your own fabric you
need one yard of 60" fabric.  Be careful about directional patterns as
they will require more fabric, possibly a lot more.  Bringing your own
scissors, thread, & needles would be handy but not necessary.

You should go home from the class with a reusable pattern,
destructions, and if you have or buy fabric a hood that is well on
it's way to completion.

Feel free to email me with any questions.  See you there!

Mauda McClain
IDMike08 at Gmail dot Com