[Artemisia] Directions to Uprising

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Wed Jun 17 10:54:31 CDT 2009

Greetings All,

Two different folks have brought to my attention that the directions to Uprising have vanished from the web site.  So, for those of you who need directions, here ya go!

Sorry about the link not working.  Following are the directions:

Take I-15 to Exit 108, Shelley Exit.  Turn East, towards the
mountains.  You'll go about 5 miles and come into Shelley, where you'll
hit a traffic light/signal.  Turn right (south) there, onto Hwy 91.
You'll go about 5 miles towards Firth.  Just before you hit Firth, on
the left (east) side of the road you'll see 10 very large silver tanks
at a potato factory.  That is your clue that you're about to turn.
Just south of the potato factory you'll turn left (east) onto 800
North.  Go about 2 1/2 miles and you'll see the site on the left
(north) sided of the road.  You'll definately know when you're there.

Good luck,  Alan