[Artemisia] Uprising Stories - Sheep

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Mon Jun 22 12:23:08 CDT 2009

There was giggling when Their Excellencies Braden & Gilliana got up
and presented His Highness with two sheep.

Then the entire populace of Arn Hold in attendance arose, and made
their way up to present sheep, and the hysterical roaring commenced.
It took several minutes to present them all. At one point, His
Highness was literally *buried* in sheep, and still they came.

The rest of court was baaad sheep jokes and innuendo.

--
Earc, who brought 22 of his own flock to add to the cause. Never ask a
Scot, "Hey, does anyone have any sheep we can borrow?"