[Artemisia] Uprising Stories - Sheep

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 22 12:47:43 CDT 2009

Absolutely positively THE funniest in a long time!!!
HE Bronwen

(But Duchess Caryn and I still don't quite 'understand' why he would be so
'reluctant'.  After all, wouldn't any landholder be most appreciative of
receiving such a large flock of sheep?  (Think $ selling wool $, $ selling
lambs $, ....)  Now of course, His Excellency only needs some sheepherders
and sheepdogs and ....

HE Bronwen
(Remember, Your Grace Shaun, it's not our fault!  Whatever happens,
remember, it's "not our fault".)