[Artemisia] Uprising Stories - Sheep

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:57:59 CDT 2009

And let us not forget the look of abject fear on my face when Sir Kian approached while I was buried in sheep.  At that point I just wanted to make sure he knew that I wasn't one of them.

He took a moment to survey the bounty before him, then said 'Been there.  Done That' :D

I would like to extend my eternal gratitude to Lord Salamel for playing along so nicely as well.  I'm glad everyone got a good laugh out of the whole thing.  I was completely surprised by it and had a great time.  You can't script that kind of stuff folks. :D

But, this was all only a small part of the great times that were had at Uprising this year.  On the field.  Off the field, and a little in court as well.  My thanks to all for a great weekend.

Sean