[Artemisia] Brians Knighting

Suzanne Semich magpie at wyoming.com
Mon Jun 22 16:26:30 CDT 2009

Greetings All,
    First we want to thank everyone for making Brians Ceramony so special It was AWESOME!!!!!!!
As was the entire weekend. Anyone who missed Uprising missed out on lots of fun and special memories.
We would love any pictues or videos any one has of the ceramony. But we are in the middle of nowhere and have extremaly slow down load time on our dial up. We would love it if you could send us discs via snail mail. Our mailing address is:
293 Southfork Rd. Cody, Wy. 82414
If you would like help with paying for the disc and postage please let us know we would be happy to send you the cost in order to get the pictures and videos.
    Again thank you so much all of you for being a special part of our lives!!
Lady Annabella