[Artemisia] Uprising thank you from the Undead Stapana, and a warning...

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:53:54 CDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org] On Behalf Of Ambrosios
Hellinikos
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:54 PM
To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Kingdom A&S challenge

it would explain a lot tho

Ambrose

Doesn't it just? And thank you all for a magnificent event. I and my
companion had an incredible time. I have met a lady named Shauna who is
interested in a Hungarian persona and my companion Eadric discovered his
persona's fiancé was murdered by one of a stable of assassin horses held by
his alternate persona Giovanni. You can tell him by the horse charms he
wears. Apparently, his fiancé was pushed by a Giovanni horse down an
elevator shaft. Onto bullets. So, watch out if he ever invites you to go
horseback riding.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"Yeah, this station only plays two songs. The good news is one of them is
Under Pressure, by Queen and Bowie. Unfortunately, the other one is Ice Ice
Baby." -Tangl