[Artemisia] Gryphon's Lair Potluck Picnic and Practice in the Park

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:08:06 CDT 2009

Greetings to Denizens of the Lair and surrounding lands (please cross-post),

Thorvald and I have been overwhelmed by the influx of new players to our game, and invite everyone to a Meet-And-Greet to be held this Saturday, June 27 held at noonish at Oak Lawn Park up the road from our house.  Many of our new players work swing shift, and are unable to attend Thursday night practices, so we're holding a weekend gathering so they can suit up and check out the more active aspects of playing SCA.

We encourage everyone to bring their combat gear - rapier or heavy - and any loaner gear they are willing to share onsite.

We hope to spend the afternoon at the park, then have a potluck picnic Barbecue dinner.  Please BYOB (meat to grill and beverage of choice) and a potluck side dish to share.  We also need paper goods, such as plates, napkins and utensils.

Our address is 1275 East 2500 North in North Ogden.  Take the 2700 North/Farr West exit #349 off I-15 and head east.  Turn right/south onto 1225 East.  Our house is on the corner of 1225 East intersects with 2500 North, it's yellow with giant pine trees in the front yard.

Please call if you have any questions: 801-726-7379 or thorvald

@ 726-0155

Hope to see you there!

Bianca

Recent Activity