[Artemisia] Swine Flu Exposure

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:39:04 CDT 2009

My lord husband fell ill while I was at Uprising.  Today we got news that
one of his co-workers, who is also sick with what appears to be the same bug
and is suspected to have given it to my husband since they carpool together,
has a confirmed case of swine flu.

My family is going into quarantine pending a confirmed swine flu diagnosis.

I don't know if I was exposed to this bug, whatever it is, before I left for
Uprising.  I was not ill at Uprising and I'm not currently ill (though I've
definitely been exposed upon my return).  But I felt obligated to pass this
information along in the unfortunate event that I get someone sick with whom
I came into contact at Uprising.

Obrigada,
Lianor

--