[Artemisia] Missing Soldiers

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 09:31:56 CDT 2009

Annabella,

Thank you for doing this for those currently in service.  I just got done chatting with one of my friends, who does not play, that is currently serving in Iraq, and he says moral in his area is low.  It saddens me to know they're not getting communications from home like I would hope.

I do not know how well recieved it was for all, but the two Cody, Wy boys loved it.  I know how much having words of encouragement from home has helped their moral.  I would hope those who gave words of incouragement at the event continue to send letters. postcards etc to those serving.

Thank you again,
Ashé'el