[Artemisia] Art Project - Help Needed

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 16:31:32 CDT 2009

Our pewter guild has some resources for belt items.
http://talbotsfineaccessories.com/cgi-bin/Strong_Collection.cgi
May be a place to start. Baroness Giliana may have more suggestions

We are doing a belt mount fundraiser at Kingdom Collegium in Nov in Arn Hold. This includes a collection of belt mounts that we have cast for sale and the equipment and assistance to mount them.

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Member of the Raptor War Triumvirate
Barony of Arn Hold