[Artemisia] flu swine or not flu swine, that is the question

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 08:48:54 CDT 2009

What exactly are the symptoms so we all know what to look for?

Yup, I too have the flu, symptoms started this AM, saw the doc, the in-clinic test was negative but he said since I just started having symptoms it might be too early to detect, my sample is going to the state and cdc for further testing.  He also decided to treat me as if it is the piglet variety, and put me on Tammiflu.

THE POINT- if you have ANY flu symptoms, sanitize your hands, keep your mouth covered (I have a mask), and GO GET TESTED!  We know that Swine Flu was present at Uprising, and kissing hands spreads this plague just as effectively as it did the first one.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP