[Artemisia] flu swine or not flu swine, that is the question

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:10:20 CDT 2009

They said on the news to look for the symptoms coming on FAST.  You're fine minute and then an hour or two later everything hits.  According to the CDC here are some symptoms:

The symptoms of swine flu in people are expected to be similar to the  symptoms of regular human seasonal influenza
and include fever, lethargy, lack of appetite and coughing. Some people
with swine flu also have reported runny nose, sore throat, nausea,
vomiting and diarrhea.

The CDC also says:

In children, emergency warning  signs that need urgent medical attention include:

Fast breathing or trouble breathing Bluish or gray skin color Not drinking enough fluids Severe or persistent vomitingNot waking up or not interacting Being so irritable that the child does not       want to be held Flu-like symptoms improve but then return       with fever and worse cough
In adults, emergency warning  signs that need urgent medical attention include:

Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen Sudden dizziness Confusion Severe or persistent vomiting Flu-like symptoms improve but then return       with fever and worse cough
They have lots more information if anyone is curious about the crosses on the t's and the dots on the i's, but it really boils down to wash your hands, stay home if you feel at all sick, wash your hands, if it gets worse or doesn't get better after a few days go to the doctor, wash your hands before you go, wash your hands when you get there, wash your hands when you leave. :)

Good luck and healthy wishes for all those who are sick (Swine Flu or not, being sick sucks).
~Maysun