[Artemisia] Final Uprising Thankyous

Elena Llewelyn elena.llewelyn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 15:08:32 CDT 2009

Greetings!

  I apologize for the lateness of this letter, but I wanted to send out a
huge thank you to everyone who donated their time at Uprising.  Without you,
our staff would have been even more over worked then they already are.  I'd
also like to thank everyone, private, public, and merchants who donated
items to our Volunteer Raffle.  I am told that the items we received were in
record-breaking amounts.  It is such a wonderful thing to be able to give
out prizes to those who sacrifice their time so we all can have fun.

Thanks again!

YIS,
~elena