[Artemisia] Hearth Warming?

Christy Lewis lady_ofdance at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:19:19 CDT 2009

Hearthwarming is a camping event, the date got changed to the 28th-30th. There is going to be equestrian, but I am waiting to hear back from my equestrian marshal for the details. I can forward her tis message and she should be able to get back to you as I do not believe that she is this list. The new info is in the sage that we just received. Also there should be a website with more information on Hearthwarming shortly.

In Service,

Lady Ealusaid

Autocrat Hearthwarming