[Artemisia] flu swine or not flu swine, that is the question

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 11:30:14 CDT 2009

Your Excellency, the fault of this falls solidly on my shoulders.  You did offer to have is sized and trimmed and I declined as I was not sure how long she wanted the belt (For example, not knowing if she wanted it to be able to be worn over armor).  I also purchased the belt knowing that with my Lady's slender waist I could probably make a second (and possibly third) belt out of what was cut off of the original.  However, none of those answers seemed to spring to mind when pressed by their Majesties.  That being said, My Lady is VERY forgiving of my occasional FIMD (Foot In Mouth Disease) and we are both happy to have created a memorable moment in court in a weekend of VERY memorable court moments and I am happy to take the grief that will no doubt resurface now and again for years to come.

YIS
Lord Dunkr