[Artemisia] House coming available for rent

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 12:03:28 CDT 2009

Greetings and apologies to those who receive this multiple times, but please feel free to forward as appropriate-

the house I am currently living in is becoming available for rental.  It is split level, one-car garage, fully fenced yard, I'm pretty sure pets will be okay (since we have one now), 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath that may be repaired to be a 3/4 bath (basement shower doesn't drain right, so is currently unusable), has a small deck, sprinkler system, and swamp cooler, is wired for cable but also still has a DISH dish on the roof.  Rent is $1000.00 plus utilities, and has a "caretaker" option (me), to be explained to interested parties.  The house is at 6592 Cyclamen Way, four blocsk from Walmart on 6200 S 5600 W.  Any of you who bought a home recently and are getting hit by the worst economy since the Depression- but we aren't calling it a Depression- and may be facing foreclosure, this might be right for you.  Please contact me off-list if you are interested, want more info, or are facing said foreclosure but don't care about my house offer (I have
 helpful info for you).

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP