[Artemisia] OT: Friend ISO a place to stay in Idaho Falls...

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Mon Jun 29 21:26:52 CDT 2009

A friend from work (now former co-worker) is looking to move to IF, and is
looking for a place to rent, can anyone help?  His preferences are:

3-4 br, less than $1k, would prefer a home. we can live in anything for few
months, and would love month-to-month rent.

Contact me off-list if you have some options.

-B

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA  Baron of Arn Hold
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...