[Artemisia] Southern Regional Combined Collegium

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:07:51 CST 2009

Your Grace, could you put the teacher for the Beginning Dance class as
Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway instead of That Horrible Catriona Woman
(tm)? I don't want people thinking she knows how to dance. ;)

Tangldancer

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

Sheldon, holding a laptop: "Tell me what you see here."
Leonard, still sleepy: "The blunt instrument that will be the focus for my
murder trial?"

Checked by AVG.
7:25 AM