[Artemisia] Embordery Question

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Mar 3 22:24:22 CST 2009

Silk would be more appropriate for colored embroidery than linen (as the
embroidery thread), but I wouldn't sweat it overly much if you have to
resort to cotton.  If you do, do buy the best quality.  And watch out, in
either case, for colors that tend to run--you can work with them, for sure,
but you do have to treat them more gently (I'll have to tell you that
particular horror story sometime in person!)
--Maire