[Artemisia] Coronation Weather

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:09:17 CST 2009

Greetings, all.
Coronation is just a few days from now.  It looks like the weather should
hold out for the tournaments, but it is going to be cold ( about 40 degrees
for the high, and possibly damp from rain/snow Friday night)   Please
prepare accordingly, as the fighting will be outdoors.  Remember - we can
have day shades, but are not allowed to drive stakes farther than 8 inches
into the ground (which means the bigger pavilions cannot be set up).  If you
have any questions, please contact me off list.

Thanks!
Theodora