[Artemisia] real parchment source

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 13:49:30 CST 2009

I bought some real vellum scrap from Pergamena and I've bought a 'veggie' vellum that I like a great deal from them as well.  I've ordered other things from John Neal.  I find them both to be excellent dealers in my opinion.

I do have some of the 'veggie' vellum that I can send down to Coronation if you'd like in either 'natural' (yellowish) or white if you'd like to try it.

Cvz