[Artemisia] Coronation Reminders (long)

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:27:28 CST 2009

Greetings, all.
Some last minute Coronation reminders for everyone...

1)  The directions to the site will get you to the main gate of the Utah
State Fairpark.  When you arrive, the hall we are using is straight forward
from the main gate, through the second gate.  It is the Zion building which
will be to your left as you enter the second gate, across from the food
court.  Please move your vehicles to the large parking lot just outside of
the big gate when you are done unloading.  Those with disabled parking
tags/license plates may park in the spaces between the hall and the food
court area.

2) The tournaments will take place outside.  The forecast says there should
not be precipitation in the afternoon, but the high is only forecast to be
about 40 degrees.  Lightweight day shades and pavillions are permitted, but
please find someone from the autocrat team before you put your shade up.

3)  There will be approximately 30 feast seats available for sale at the
door.  These will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.  Please let
the gate staff know if you would like to purchase one.  If you would like to
eat off-board, you can do so, but please let me know so we can make sure
tables get set up for you.

4)  There will be no candles or open flames allowed during feast.  However,
other table decorations are welcome.

5)  No lunch is being provided, but there will be a hot beverage station
available for a donation.  Please bring appropriate drinking containers for
hot beverages and some cash to make a donation if you wish to partake in the
beverages.  There will also be some Powerade and other beverages available
as a fundraiser for the Loch Salann archery program.

6)  for the Kingdom fundraiser, there will be a silent auction taking place
throughout the day (after court and will end as feast is starting).  Please
make sure you take a look at the available items, and make your bids!!   If
you would like to donate items, please see Lady Fiametta when you arrive on
site.

7)  There are lots of places to hang banners in the hall.  Please bring your
banners and one of the event staff will hang them for you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  I look forward to seeing everyone
tomorrow.  If you have any questions, please contact me *off list*, and
travel safely!!

~Theodora
Event Steward, Coronation

rachael.emborg  at  gmail.com