[Artemisia] Coronation Thank Yous

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:29:43 CDT 2009

Greetings to all by whom these words do come.

I would like to thank EVERYONE (and there were SO MANY people) who helped
out with running Coronation on Saturday.  I unfortunately could not keep
track of everyone's names, since there were so many generous people who
offered assistance every time I turned around.

Thank you to those who helped with the lists and set up and tear down of the
list field items.
Thank you to those who helped decorate and set up the hall.
Thank you to those who participated in the silent auction by running the
auction, bringing items, and buying items.
Thank you to those who worked at the gate.
Thank you to those who helped set up the tables for feast.
Thank you to those who made the feast and served it.
Thank you to those who cleaned up the hall at the end of the event.
Thank you to everyone who took a minute to offer assistance throughout the
day.

And most of all...  Thank you to everyone who attended the event.

It was wonderful, and I appreciate everyone that was there.
~Theodora
March Coronation autocrat